My brooksman is away in Houston for the weekend with his Oma and cousins. I'm so happy to have the time with just Stu, and for Brooks to have some special time with family members. It's so healthy for all of us. It doesn't mean that I don't miss him like crazy, but it's nice just the same.
Stu got a new job yesterday at Equinox! We are so happy since this seems to be a pay raise for him:) Can't go wrong with that! We got to have a little date night last night to celebrate with dinner! He was hired yesterday, and actually began yesterday immediately following the interview! He is away this morning, too. SO that leaves me home alone with nothing to do but clean. However, being 8 1/2 months pregnant puts a damper on those plans just a bit no matter how badly I am "nesting":) So I decided to go get a much needed haircut, and did a little CVS shopping (got a great deal. )Now I'm just waiting for stu to get home, so we can spend the rest of the day hanging out!
This seems to be one of those random blogs that I find myself writing when I'm avoiding something...oh that's right...must go clean now.
6 years ago

1 comment:
I'm super happy about Stu's new job!! God is so good! I love you guys!
Post a Comment