Saturday, March 5, 2011

Levi Update

About two weeks ago (February 22), we had a sonogram for little Levi! We brought Brooks along which was an adventure in itself! Brooks was cracking me up the entire sonogram b/c he kept looking at the gel they put on my stomach, and kept saying, "EWWW...THAT'S NASTY!" Ha! The most interesting thing to me was as soon as the picture of my womb came up on the screen, Brooks immediately said, "That's Levi!" I was amazed he knew that.

Anyways, Levi looks great! He is weighing about 5 pounds according to the sonogram, and the tech told us his head is pretty large for his "age". After that I promised myself no more complaining about having another c-section!! I'm more than happy to have one now! haha. We will be having the c-section Monday, April 11 at 7:30 a.m. if everything goes according to plan!

It's hard to believe this little boy will be joining our family in about a month! We cannot wait to meet him and welcome him here. We talk about him so much, it's almost like he has been with us for a while:)

No comments: