Here's a cute story. One of my teachers was talking to her 1st grade students. One boy announced, "My teacher knows everything". A little Hispanic boy said to the teacher, "Oh, yeah. What's my grandmother's name?". The teacher thought of Hispanic names and replied, "Rosa". The boy answered, "No, I mean the other one". :) So funny.
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
2 comments:
Here's a cute story. One of my teachers was talking to her 1st grade students. One boy announced, "My teacher knows everything". A little Hispanic boy said to the teacher, "Oh, yeah. What's my grandmother's name?". The teacher thought of Hispanic names and replied, "Rosa". The boy answered, "No, I mean the other one". :) So funny.
Kids say the darnest things!
Love,
Dad
That is the BEST suffix I can think of!!
Looking forward to a happy ending this weekend.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment