Friday, October 31, 2008

An Elephant Never Forgets!







...and I will never forget Brooks' first Halloween! We had a great time dressing him up in his elephant costume! He was such a good sport and didn't even seem to notice he had on elephant ears! My parents came in town to visit, so Brooks spent the day with them in his "My First Halloween" onesie. After we got home from work, we dressed him in his costume and went to our church's fall festival. Justin, Tiffany, and Taylor also joined us! After church, we met Stu's mom and Tiffany's parents for dinner and just had a great night!

5 comments:

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

I love that lil' elephant! Too bad they didn't get to see each other on Halloween since Shane was a "Peanut". :)

Kim Timberlake said...

So precious!! I wish I could have been there~ Love you guys!

Haffner's World said...

What a sweet little elephant!!!

Lupita said...

Cute elephant! Especially with those beautiful blue eyes!!!

Phil B said...

What a fun night! The best part was we were all together...except for Corby and Kody. They had to hand out candy to all of the little Cypress children. Kody enjoyed scaring all of the wee ones.

Brooks was an incredible sport with those ears.