I married my best friend

Stu and I always ask ourselves what we did to deserve such a sweet and precious boy!
My family. All I can say is that I have no idea where I would be without them. I have amazing parents! I could never say enough about them. I love my sisters-in-law, and I love my niece. So blessed.

I had a very successful and healthy pregnancy/delivery
Having other couples Stu and I can hang out with!
My brothers. I am so grateful that we are all so close and that I can tell them anything. I'm really blessed by them and for bringing so much fun and laughter to my life.
Best Friends!
Girl Friends!
Stu and I have both graduated from college
Stu's family. They have loved and accepted me throughout the years, and I couldn't have married into a better family.

My job. I have a job that is difficult at times, but I love going to it. I know a lot of people can't say that. This is a picture of my classroom library when I had a "castle" theme a few years ago.
Grandparents who unconditionally love our son and us!
Some things that are not pictured: our house, we have a FABULOUS babysitter for Brooks while we are working, our cars that we are able to drive, everything we are able to provide for Brooks, and so much more that I can't even list!

3 comments:
We're all so blessed. Sometimes we forget...it's nice to be reminded. Thanks for sharing.
What a beautiful testimony. We do get so busy that we forget how blessed/favored we are. I can add to your words that I am blessed to have such a precious, yes I said precious daughter anyone could have. With tht, you and Stu have blessed me with the most incredible grandson whom I love completely.
Thank you for the awesome words.
Love,
Dad
Favor for me is having my children walking with the Lord and giving Him praise and glory for His amazing goodness! My cup runneth over!
Loving you very much,
Mom
Post a Comment