(in his first photo shoot)
Stu and I went this past week to have our 4D sonogram. Let me just say, IT WAS AMAZING!!! We spent about 30 minutes of our lives looking at our little boy before he is even born! How incredible is that? We were sooo excited!!! At first Brooks wasn't cooperating very well, so we couldn't see much. We got to look at his precious feet and legs, but nothing in the facial region. Then the technician asked me to roll on my side, and the fun began! Brooks moved just enough for us to get several good shots of him. This is the best one we have:) I just can't get over how great he looks...so developed! Now we just can't wait to see him in person!

7 comments:
oh my gosh, he is so cute! i can't wait to see him in person!!!
love, hailey
Wow!!! He is already a cutie!!! I'm very happy for you guys! Not much longer!
D'Ann
That is the most incredible thing I've ever seen! Ultrasounds have come a long way since my kids were born! How cool is it to already know what he's going to look like(I think he looks like you..he has your nose!) God is so amazing! Can't wait to meet Brooks in person!
This picture is amazing! What a cutie pie! He looks very cozy in there! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love,
Lindsay :)
For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works, my soul knows this very well.
Psalm 139:13-14
Brooks, I cannot wait to meet you!
You are so precious to me already and I love you very much.
Grammy
WOW! that picture is amazing. what a precious little boy. i am so excited for you and this new adventure. we can't wait to meet brooks.
love,
jenn clegg
Oh, my gosh! I know why you are so excited....Brooks looks just like me!!!!!!!! I can understand your uncontrollable excitement!
Love you,
Dad
Post a Comment