IT'S BECAUSE I AM!!! haha. I told Stu the other day that I have never felt exhaustion like I have felt these past few weeks! I think I could sleep all hours of the day:) I'm pretty sure I took this picture after waking up from a nap! I come home every day after school to try and get about an hour of sleep before Stu gets home. I think it's all just the Lord's way of preparing me for when Brooks gets here...the whole 'constant lack of sleep' feeling:)
Brooks continues to grow each day (as you can see). This is me around 7 months and 1 week, I think. When I look down at my stomach it never looks quite as big to me as when I see myself in a picture! And as my mom always says, "Pictures don't lie!"
Sorry for the fake smile. I always think these pictures are super awkward to take:)
6 comments:
(Nice comment) Hey Katy! You look fabulous! If it was possible for men to get pregnant, I would want to look like you! Haha! On a serious note, you look great! I can't wait to see you. Brooks will be here not too much longer. I'm so excited! I get two kids to spoil! =) Well have a great weekend and we'll see you next weekend! Love Ya! (This incredibly nice, uplifting comment was posted by Kody! Consider me learned! Haha!
Mom is always right,isn't she? You look so good. I am very proud of you and I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. It seems like we are always in "can't wait to see you" mode. I am very jealous that Kody and Corby are going up to D next week.
Love you,
Dad
You don't look tired you look beautiful! Can't wait to see you in Beaumont in a few weeks.
You look great, Katy. I really need to get on the ball and take a picture of myself! I feel like I'm huge, but I'm just not getting the "you're starting to look pregnant!!!" comments. I just always want to say, "Well, what did I look like before with this big gut hanging out in front of me?"
Oh! I totally agree on the exhaustion thing. I don't know WHEN was the last time I slept through the night!
Hey there Katy! This is Susan Handorf by the way. I am so excited that you are going to be a mom. You will be fabulous!!
I might need to get some advice from you because Aaron and I have had an unexpected(on our part) pregnancy. It is a little weird to see you pregnant. I hope that you and Stu are getting more excited each and every day.
One question.....How long did it take Stu to get over the freak out stage??
Love you bunches,
Susan
This is Justin. If it makes you feel any better, I just ate a whole lot of cookie dough and now I feel like I am about to throw up!!
You look awesome and it was great hanging with you guys last night!!!!
Can't wait for Brooks to get here so the SuperCousins can start their crime fighting.
Post a Comment