Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hailey's Shower

Saturday we had a baby shower for one of my best friends, Hailey. We went to Blue Mesa (a mexican food restaurant) and had a great time! One of the funniest parts was when the waiter when ON AND ON about all the alcohol they served (seriously, he went on like 5 or 6 minutes) when it was COMPLETELY obvious that more than half the women at the table were pregnant. Even after he realized, and made a comment about it, he STILL went on! We got a good laugh out of it. Poor guy:) Hailey is due Jan 3rd and looks fabulous! Her son, Connor, was ring bearer at our wedding:) This time, Hailey is having a baby girl whose name will be Reece!

All the ladies...
This is a picture of Hailey and her mom. Hailey is holding up a dress that she and her mother both wore as babies. Hailey's great grandmother (who her baby will be named after) made the dress! I just think that is so neat!


Sorry Kerrie...but everyone can really see the tweens in this picture! She's the one in the black:)
I was cracking up because I'm not showing HALF as much as my pregger friends! So I improvised:)

2 comments:

Eubanks Twins said...

Yes! I love the sticks coming out of my head! The tweens are really showing!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

loved seeing you at the shower! take care and enjoy your pregnancy!