This is what I am slowly beginning to feel like as my stomach is BARELY pooching out. I just CANNOT imagine what it will feel like in about 5 or 6 more months!!! Haha.
i know what you are feeling...i told everyone i always felt like a beached whale!! haha! amazingly, everything goes back to normal!! it's all worth it...hope you are feeling well. i've been praying for you! keep the posts coming...and, update pics as you grow!!
Congratulations, Katy! I did not realize you were pregnant until tonight. Have fun! Enjoy every minute of it. It seems like just yesterday I found I was pregnant and now Jamie is almost 11 months old.
Where did you find that picture of me??!!! That IS what I looked like pregnant with you and Kody. It's amazing how something the size of a peanut can make you feel like the size of an elephant!! I am so excited to see you tomorrow!!
Congratulations! We are so very happy for you and, yes, the feeling like a beached whale is a GOOD THING - the end package (your precious child) is worth it all in gold.
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
4 comments:
i know what you are feeling...i told everyone i always felt like a beached whale!! haha! amazingly, everything goes back to normal!! it's all worth it...hope you are feeling well. i've been praying for you! keep the posts coming...and, update pics as you grow!!
-jenn clegg
Congratulations, Katy! I did not realize you were pregnant until tonight. Have fun! Enjoy every minute of it. It seems like just yesterday I found I was pregnant and now Jamie is almost 11 months old.
Katy,
Where did you find that picture of me??!!! That IS what I looked like pregnant with you and Kody. It's amazing how something the size of a peanut can make you feel like the size of an elephant!! I am so excited to see you tomorrow!!
Mom
Congratulations! We are so very happy for you and, yes, the feeling like a beached whale is a GOOD THING - the end package (your precious child) is worth it all in gold.
Love you,
Debbie Easterwood
Post a Comment