Sunday, November 4, 2007

1 year

Today marks our 1 year anniversary! This year has absolutely flown by, and so much has happened! I'm sad to say that I have been sick all weekend, so Stu and I will have to celebrate next weekend:) I did, however, get some BEAUTIFUL flowers and a really sweet card today to mark the occassion! I decided to post a few pictures to highlight some of the events of this past year. Enjoy!
We are married!!!
Went to Jamaica for our honeymoon!
Stu graduated from college
First Christmas morning
Went camping with Stu's family
Macy was born
We moved...twice
We went to Disneyworld
Getting Mercedes
We became Aunt Katy and Uncle Stu
Stu turning 25 and celebrating at the drive-in
Finding out we are pregnant!!

4 comments:

Brian Sachitano said...

It's amazing what God will bless you with in a year, it's hard to believe Lauren and I have been married for only two years, working on the third. Hope everything is going great for you. Congrats!

Kim Timberlake said...

It's hard to believe you guys have been married for a year. Time flies when you're having fun...and according to your pics it looks like you've had some fun this past year! I love you both and can't wait to see you again.

Phil B said...

What a year will bring! A whole lot of happiness. The pictures are great except I didn't see any of me.

You are a great couple and a blessing to me. I enjoyed being with you last week on Halloween if only for a couple of hours. A couple of hours is certainly better than no hours. :)

I love you,

Dad

Heather said...

Congrats on 1 year together and on the baby news! How exciting! Austin and I cannot wait until we get to start a family as well! Just thought I'd say hello and let you know I blog as well. Our site is http://thevannsfive.blogspot.com.

Hope to keep in touch!

Heather "McIver" Vann