Monday, October 1, 2007

So this is how it went...

I freaked out first...


Then Stu freaked out...


Well, that's better...


We are going to have a baby:)

These pictures were literally taken about 2 minutes after we found out! I am about 2 months along, and we just had our first sonogram today! We got to see the baby and the heartbeat...AMAZING! The baby is due May 14th! This whole experience has been such an unexpected shock to us, and I finally think it is all sinking in...well...maybe not just yet:)

20 comments:

thecleggfamily said...

CONGRATS!! that is so exciting!! you will have so much fun!!! keep the pics coming as you are growing!!! i'll be praying for you!

love,
jenn clegg

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

Hey sis and stu! Corby and I are so excited for you guys and still in shock. I can't believe we get to be and Aunt and Uncle for the second time. It's great. You know...if you have a boy..Kody is a really strong, manly name...don't you think? On a serious note..congratulations! If you need anything let us know. Have a fantastic week! Keep the post coming!

Anonymous said...

Isn't God absolutely amazing???? He gives gifts we didn't even know we wanted!!! And what a precious gift...a baby. I am so excited for the both of you and even more excited for me. Being a Grammie is some kind of wonderful!!! I am looking forward to watching Rice grow!!! Love you both.

Justin and Tiffany said...

Yeah!!! A cousin for Taylor! Can't wait to meet the baby...it will fly by! We are so excited and love all three of you!

Eubanks Twins said...

YEAH! We love you guys and can't wait for Baby Brooks and the Twins play dates! YIPEE! Dinner was fun last night :)

The Sotos said...

Oh my goodness Katy! I am so excited for you!!! You are going to be a great mommy!! AHHHHH!! I cant believe it!! :)
-Kim Soto

Stephanie & Scott said...

yeppee! stu and katy ya'll are going to be WONDERFUL parents! i am thrilled that our children will be able to play and be around eachother! enjoy being preggo...its such an exciting, mysterious and thrilling time!
scott, macy and I love you THREE!
stephanie

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for both of you. It will be so much fun to have cousins close in age. I will be praying for you during your pregnancy and hope every minute of it will bring you joy.

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for y'all. What a blessing--being a mommy is sooo much fun! Hope to see you when we come home for the holidays! We will be praying for you and baby! :)

In His Love,
Lindsay and Kolby

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for y'all! How exciting! I love the pics you posted. So cute.

Kimberly

kyle said...

Congrats!!

Kyle White

Phil B said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. AS PAW PAW SAID WHEN YOUR MOM FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT AGAIN, "PRAISE GOD, I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS". WE WERE AT THE HOSPITAL THE DAY COURTNEY WAS BORN WHEN YOUR MOM TOLD HIM. AT THAT POINT, WE HAD NO IDEA WE WERE GETTING 2 BLESSINGS!

IF IT'S A BOY, FORGET KODY...PHILIP IS A BIBLICAL NAME! :) STUART PHILIP HAS A GREAT RING TO IT. THEN HE CAN BE 'LITTLE STU' LIKE I WAS ALWAYS 'LITTLE PHIL'.

I LOVE YOU AND WISH GOD'S BLESSINGS ON YOUR FAMILY DURING THE MONTHS AHEAD.

PAPPY

Lupita said...

Congratulations KATY & STU!! I'm so happy for you! God has blessed you with a beautiful surprise!!

Lindsay said...

So exciting!! Congrats. Hope to see you both soon.

Rach said...

Wow, congratulations!! That is so exciting! (This is Rachel Moore Phillips, by the way!) You will LOVE it!

Brian Sachitano said...

OMG!! Lauren and I are too, we are due on about May 21st... that date is familiar.....hmmm.lol. CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys!!!! Miss you Katy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm really excited for you!! It seems like it might be back in the water at Anderson! Congrats!!!

Mark said...

Hey Katy and Stu! I thought we would see you in person before now to say Congrats, but we haven't. So, please know that we are excited just as well!!!! We love all of your family.

Kassie and Mark

Kaavya said...

Hey..... congrats :)
Its almost there... May 14th isnt it!
also all the very best...