Last night we went to the drive-in movie theater with Stu's family to celebrate his birthday that is coming up on Wednesday. We had so much fun! We got there pretty early so we could get a good seat, and didn't leave until around 12:30 a.m. We got to watch 2 movies, and were able to set up lawn chairs and tables outside our cars so we could all get a good view. Everything went really well except that it was pretty chilly outside after the sun went down, and none of us anticipated that! I mean, in Texas, who would?!
Everyone sitting around waiting for the movie to begin



They also had a putt-putt course for you to play while you waited for the movie. We were laughing because this little course was one of the most complicated ones we had experienced in a long time! It was so funny.
I think Stu was a little confused...

Stu's grandpa beat us all

Richie and Jill standing in front of one of the screens.

Stu is super excited about his party
1 comment:
It looks like yall had a lot of fun! I'm hoping we can go to the drive-in here on Thanksgiving when yall all come in. I think it would be fun!! Happy early birthday Stu!!! Talk to yall soon!!
Post a Comment