Well, I found this new website that has thousands of blogspot backgrounds you can use for your blog! I really like it because I like to change the colors and font on our blog quite often. It just makes it fun!
Normally I wouldn't write about a silly background change, but we chose to use this video game background because it seems so appropriate for our life right now! NOT IN CONTROL!! Haha. It seems like we are going through this video game of life with someone else holding the controllers:) THANK GOODNESS IT'S JESUS HOLDING THEM! Otherwise I'm sure we would be a huge mess!
Everything in our life is not exactly going according to plan, but I'm starting to realize it's OKAY! It's not our lives to live anyways. We belong to Jesus and His ways are not always our ways... His thoughts are not always our thoughts. Who are we to tell Him something is "unexpected"?! I kinda laugh at myself over that sometimes. He always expects it, and I praise Him for it! I praise Him for the blessings in our life, and the blessings that are coming. I praise Him for continuing to bless me, a sinner, who is so undeserving. Stu and I have more than we ever could have asked for, and a God that loves us so unconditionally.
This is our story. This is our song. Praising our Savior all the day long!
I love you all, and will touch more on this subject in a later blog:)
6 years ago

5 comments:
I am honored to be your brother. It's so refreshing to hear your reliance on Jesus. He said that He would never leave us or forsake us and that "He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds." We pray for you guys and love you so much. You know, the best thing about your background and the fact that Jesus is holding the controller, is that Jesus knows how to get to the warp zones and get to level 8 in 1 minute. In other words, like you said, Jesus knows everything and "His plans are to prosper you guys, and not to harm you! Plans to give you hope and a future!" Love you guys
What an incredible blog! I was touched and encouraged by reading it. We all need to be reminded that God is in control sometimes. It's comforting to know that our surprises and bumps in the road are not news to Him...He's known all along. I love you and Stu...thanks for lifting my spirits today!
What a wonderful testimony! God allows us to use anything for His glory...including blog backgrounds! Who would have ever thought. Oh, that's right, you are my daughter...how could I forget. :)
Mom and I pray for you both daily as we begin our day. ON days when I am wondering what is going on, I seem to always remember the lyrics "He didn't bring us this far to leave us".
You are both so precious to me. I love you.
Dad
I am so blessed by the Lord Jesus to have 3 children (and their spouses) who have a heart and passion for God. I have prayed since you were babies that God would reveal Himself to you and that you would choose to walk in faith. My heart is filled with overflowing joy to hear you affirm your confidence and trust in the One who has it all under control!!
I love you very much,
Mom
ok, i know you were totally reference our "fearless heart" song...."his ways are not our ways, his thoughts are not our thoughts..." Sing it with me now!! :) I could also, sing..."God is in control, we believe that is his kingdom will not be forsaken"...cause your on a "rollercoaster ride of life..." and we dont always get "what we want, when we wants it", but always remember, you have a "circle of friends" and He is "King of the Jungle". Ok I am done now!! Sorry about that! :)
Post a Comment