WHAT GREAT NEWS ABOUT YOUR KIDS IN YOUR CLASSROOM! REMEMEBER, THEY WILL BE THE ONES WHO'LL BE PUTTING IN OUR I.V.S IN THE FUTURE!!!! :) OUR WORLD IS IN GREAT HANDS.
LOVE THE COUNTDOWN ON YOUR BLOG. I'LL BE READY. I WENT TO A MEETING THIS WEEK. THE ELEMENTARY PRINCIPALS SET THE UIL CONTEST FOR MAY 16. I SAID, "THAT'S FINE...I WON'T BE THERE. I'LL BE HOLDING MY NEW GRANDBABY!". LOVE,
It sounds like you had the same kind of week I had!!! I was trying to give some students the chance to make up their 0's for work they had not turned that was due two weeks before. I go up to one and give them the assignment. She looks at me and says, "Oh, you gave me one already." To which I replied, "I know. It was due two weeks ago, where is it?" "Oh, it's in my notebook. You wanted me to finish it???" AGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Teaching--you've gotta love it!!!
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
4 comments:
Grading papers?
WHAT GREAT NEWS ABOUT YOUR KIDS IN YOUR CLASSROOM! REMEMEBER, THEY WILL BE THE ONES WHO'LL BE PUTTING IN OUR I.V.S IN THE FUTURE!!!! :)
OUR WORLD IS IN GREAT HANDS.
LOVE THE COUNTDOWN ON YOUR BLOG. I'LL BE READY. I WENT TO A MEETING THIS WEEK. THE ELEMENTARY PRINCIPALS SET THE UIL CONTEST FOR MAY 16. I SAID, "THAT'S FINE...I WON'T BE THERE. I'LL BE HOLDING MY NEW GRANDBABY!".
LOVE,
PAPPY
It sounds like you had the same kind of week I had!!! I was trying to give some students the chance to make up their 0's for work they had not turned that was due two weeks before. I go up to one and give them the assignment. She looks at me and says, "Oh, you gave me one already." To which I replied, "I know. It was due two weeks ago, where is it?" "Oh, it's in my notebook. You wanted me to finish it???" AGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Teaching--you've gotta love it!!!
Are you sure you aren't teaching the gifted and talented class? These kids seem to be so bright!
Post a Comment