Just a few humorous moments I've collected in the short first 2 weeks of school:
1. Me: "Sam, does Amy stand behind you in the line?"
Sam: "NO!! I stand in front of her!"
2. "Mrs. Conry, can I go to the bathroom to get my 'boogie'?" (Eww.)
3. One of my girls tripped and fell over a chair in the room. As she got herself up off the floor, I asked her if she was okay. She, an 8 year old, looked at me and responded, "It's okay...I'm used to bad luck"
I'm sure I'll have some more as the year goes on. I'll try to be good about posting them:)
6 years ago

3 comments:
So cute! Do post more! I miss those days of cute/funny comments by kiddos.
Kim
Katy,
Those comments are hilarious!! Don't you think God gives us those moments so we can make it through the day? Hope the rest of your week goes great - 2 days until FRIDAY!!!!
Love you bunches,
Mom
Kids...you gotta love them! At least they keep us entertained!
Post a Comment