Friday, September 7, 2007

Getting sooo big!

when we first got her...

4 months later...

Mercedes has a new fascination with my purse these days. She is constantly in it or laying on it! As soon as I get home from work and set it down...there she goes to play with it! Sometimes she even pulls some things out to play with (mainly my work id and keys). She usually pulls things out before she will crawl in to go to sleep. Pretty funny...except that I have to check my purse EVERY morning to make sure all my things are there! If you look close in this picture, you can see Mercedes laying on my purse on the couch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're back!! I love your blogs. Thanks for the pictures of this past weekend. I want some copies. Have a great weekend. I love you.

Kim Timberlake said...

I'm glad you are back to blogging! I was having withdrawls! Mercedes is getting so big! Her and Annabelle look so peaceful laying there together...the lion and the lamb!