Over Labor Day weekend, my parents and Kody and Corby came up for a visit! We had a great time hanging out with the fam. Here are some pictures from the weekend! Sorry Kody and Corby, I think you guys had gone home before I took these pictures! :)

grammie and taylor

grammie playing with our "baby"

taylor and pappy...

new mom and dad

sweet girl...

super cool...
4 comments:
Great pictures! Too bad Taylor just wanted to sleep so much. She is so much fun when she is awake! Glad you are back in the tech world.
Love, Dad
I see....you waited for us to leave before you took some pics!!! I think it was planned!! :-) I'm glad yall are back! I've missed you blogs!!! Have a great weekend!!
Thanks for the new pics of Taylor. Babies grow so fast when you don't see them for awhile. She's so sweet!
LOVE the pics...finally your internet is working again. thought we had lost you for a little bit! taylor is such a cutie. your brother needs to update their blog with more pictures!!! love the picture of your mom playing with the cat...too cute!!!
have a great day!
jenn (easterwood) clegg
Post a Comment