6 years ago
Friday, March 9, 2007
Spring Break!!!
So I NEVER thought it would get here, but HERE IT IS!! I don't think I could have gone another moment at school:) My kids were ready for this break, and so was I! I'm excited to have the time off even if it is only one week...I just wish stu had the week off, too!! My parents are coming up for part of the week and stu and I are looking forward to that! It will be nice just to relax with my parents in town when they don't have to rush home:) It hit me the other day that I haven't been to my house in beaumont since Christmas! I think I will have to change that sometime:) Okay, I just wanted to say how excited I am about the break...now I'm going to go take a nap!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a wonderful week...even if it is not seeing your teammates! ; )
Post a Comment