Friday, March 16, 2007

Car Show

So this past week of Spring Break has been great, and I am sad it has come to an end! My parents came in town Monday through Thursday, and we had a lot of fun shopping, hanging out, and just trying new things! We went to eat at the Ft. Worth Stockyards on Monday, went to a Movie Tavern on Tuesday (that is where you watch a movie and they serve you dinner at the same time) and then Stu and my dad went to a car show in Dallas Wednesday night. They had an absolute blast there and took lots of pictures! We saw "Music and Lyrics" at the Movie Tavern, and we all LOVED it. You need to go see it if you haven't already!! Tomorrow is St. Patty's day and stu and I MIGHT be going to a parade...but we shall see! I really enjoy sleeping in:) I've added a few pictures Stu and my dad took at the car show!




No comments: