Friday, March 2, 2007

Brazzle, Dazzle Day

So Stu and I joined the Disney movie club about a month ago, and our new movies just came in last week! We got 5 Disney movies (a few classics) that we wanted, and one of them included 'Pete's Dragon'!!! I LOVED that movie when I was a kid, and I got to share the Pete and Elliot experience with Stu last night. He has never seen the movie before, and I was kinda nervous to show it to him because I was scared he wouldn't like it as much as I do...and that might possibly just ruin it for me! To my pleasant surprise and delight, he liked it! It was so much fun to watch, and to have all of the memories just flood back! I think I kinda scared Stu by all the sing-along moments I had:) Oh well. I just couldn't believe I remembered all that from when I was a kid!

1 comment:

amy c. said...

pete's dragon is awesome. i am glad you own it now