Well, I have gone back into the world of couponing after a long hiatus. I don't know why I ever leave, really. It's a lot of fun, and Stu and I always get so excited with how much money we save! I started a couponing blog a while back...maybe I'll pick it up again, but until I do that, I decided to just post it on the regular blog! Sooo here is what we got:
2 Softsoap body wash
2 Irish Springs body wash
2 Softsoap hand soap
3 jars of Skippy peanut butter
3 jars of Ragu pasta sauce
3 boxes of cereal
2 Dawn dishwashing liquid soap
2 boxes of Lipton tea bags
We got all of this for about $18.00 and then 5 CVS dollars back! Those CVS dollars you can use just like cash on your next transaction. Pretty successful trip, I think...but the perfectionist in me always feels like we could have done something better to make it cheaper! ha.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment