Monday, September 7, 2009

Is it Okay?

Is it okay to not post something on the blog for a while?

Is it okay to be totally exhausted from work?

Is it okay to be totally exhausted from home chores on top of work?

Is it okay to want to spend more time with the babe?

Is it okay to feel like you are never gonna catch up?

Is it okay to feel really frustrated with work?

Is it okay to realize how blessed I am despite all of this?

Is it okay to realize some of these things are petty?

Is it okay that I went to Beaumont over Labor Day and didn't take one picture?

Is it okay to want a vacation back to Jamaica?

Is it okay that I CANNOT go to bed at a decent hour?

Is it okay that I want a million dollars?

Is it okay to say that brooks is just the cutest and most wonderful person on this planet?

Is it okay to tell you that this blog has no purpose and I'm aware you probably want pictures instead of this constant rambling?

It's okay. I know :)

3 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

I am overwhelmed with work too. I miss yall down there. We nee dto catch up.

Phil B said...

It is Okay for everything you listed. I feel the same way you do and somehow feel blessed. Revise each question and try putting: "It's OK because God gave me....Brooks, my home, my job, my chores b/ I have the ability to do them...etc.". Many that will help.

I love you, my dear daughter,

Dad

Kim Timberlake said...

It's totally okay and I agree with you on all accounts!!