Well I tried to get a video of Brooks walking, but he kept following me with the camera, so it made it hard to see him! Then I tried to get him to do some sign language and say a few words, but he just kept nodding his head to tell me, "yes I can say those words mom!" It was pretty funny. I will have to try and get a video of him when he is in a "talking" mood!
6 years ago


5 comments:
How sweet. You will treasure these memories.
Oh my Goodness!!!!! We miss him soooo much!!! He is walking so well!! Come see us!! :-)
ok, the only thing that would have made that better is if you had "bit it" when he was chasing you and you were going backward. hehe. j/k. LOVED it! :)
Look at that boy walking!! I'm so proud of him! I miss him so much...he's growing fast! Got to see you guys soon!!
I was just waiting for michael caine to walk in the camera and say, "why do we fall master brooks, so that we can pick ourselves up."
Post a Comment