Sunday, March 29, 2009

Funny Uncle Justin

Brooks got to spend some quality time with his Uncle Justin on Friday. Justin thought it would be hilarious to send me pictures throughout the day of their "adventures." I posted the pictures in the order that I got them. I have to admit that I did laugh at each picture! I also posted the messages that justin sent me along with the picture.

"Hi Mommy! I'm having a perfectly safe and fun time with Uncle Justin!"
"I'm perfectly safe!"
"The adventure continues"(this is the point I texted to demand to know where they were!)
"Brooks has something he knows he's not supposed to. In this picture I'm saying 'let uncle justin have the keys.' and I got this smile as a result"
"What better way to end our adventure"

4 comments:

Kim Timberlake said...

Silly Uncle Justin! Looks like the boys had a good time hanging out!

thecleggfamily said...

hysterical!!! what a great smile throughout the day!!!

Carrie Murphy said...

too cute!

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Sooo funny! Do we get to find out where he was in picture #3? :)