I had the scary picture on my computer for a long time. I laughed out loud every time I looked at my screen!Love that boy!!!!!!Pappy
That picture is priceless! I can see it on a graduation/wedding video in the future!
I do believe that the 2nd picture was taken by me when I didn't have my make-up on yet. That is scary to see! :)
hahahha! tooo cute
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment
Hotwire Travel
5 comments:
I had the scary picture on my computer for a long time. I laughed out loud every time I looked at my screen!
Love that boy!!!!!!
Pappy
That picture is priceless! I can see it on a graduation/wedding video in the future!
I do believe that the 2nd picture was taken by me when I didn't have my make-up on yet. That is scary to see! :)
hahahha! tooo cute
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment