I have gotten tagged so much I have finally given in and done this:
1. Most people know this, but we never meant to have a baby so soon. Now I can't imagine it any other way:)
2. Coca Cola Classic is my favorite drink. I wish water was my favorite drink.
3. I ALWAYS forget I am a twin. I have to really think about it when people ask me about my siblings. Usually I will say I have 2 older brothers...then I have to add that one is older by 4 minutes.
4. I think it is really weird when people write their entire name out. (ex. Katy Runell Brooks or Mrs. Katy Brooks Conry) So strange to me...I just don't get it.
5. I don't laugh with anyone like I laugh with my brothers.
6. I don't like odd numbers. I like for things to be done evenly.
7. The diamond in my wedding ring is the same diamond from my grandmother's wedding ring. I think that is really cool.
8. I love coffee. I drink a cup every morning. However, when I was pregnant I didn't drink any at all... and not because of the caffeine. I just couldn't stand the taste of it! Right after I stopped nursing I went back to my cup a day!
9. I think it is funny when people take pictures of themselves (especially when they pose) I don't think it's weird...I think it's funny:)
10. Am I only on number ten??!!!
11. Brooks' smile is my favorite thing to see. When I think about him smiling and laughing it makes me miss him so much when I am at work.
12. I wish I was crafty. I would make crafts and cute things for people all day long!
13. I think I had an amazing college experience! Most of my friends I have now I met in college. I want everyone to have as great a college life as I had!
14. I also think it is awesome that Stu and I have a lot of the same friends...makes it so much easier and convenient to hang out!
15. Before we had a child, I thought that having kids limited so many things and experiences you could have. I don't think that way AT ALL now.
16. I mumble a lot. I realize that about myself. However, I am not talking to myself. I am probably talking to you.
17. I never thought it would be possible to love someone a little bit more each day, but I feel that way with Stu. I'm not trying to be cheesy...it's true. I think he is amazing.
18. I absolutely love the band Paramore.
19. I have had the same best friend for about 9 years now. (shout out to Kerrie Leigh!) I'm pretty sure that is the longest I have been that close to another friend. I really believe God sends people into your life for seasons at a time. I don't stop being their friend by any means, it is just that the friendship is different...just not as close.
20. I am sarcastic and I enjoy being around someone with a dry sense of humor. I don't think physical comedy is that funny...but I will laugh along with someone who does!
21. Stu actually finished 4 of my sentences in a row the other night (not even really conscious he did it). I guess that tells you something about our relationship! Stu probably just finished those sentences, though, because he HATES it when I get stuck on a thought. It drives him insane...and I do it A LOT! It started when I got pregnant and hasn't gone away:)
22. I love fantasies. (movies, books, etc.) I also like playing video games. I don't like the war and shooting games, though.
23. I felt more in control of myself before I had a baby. Now I feel like I don't know anything, and NOTHING can ever, or will ever get done!
24. As much as I complain about my crazy kids at school and all the weird and funny things they do, there is nothing I wouldn't do for them. I love my job. I wish I could stay at home with Brooks AND teach my kids at school.
25. When we were kids, Justin threw a stick into the spokes of my bicycle wheel when I was riding by. Of course I fell and scraped myself up pretty bad. My mom told him to go get me for dinner...and that was his "genius" way of doing it.
MOST importantly...(stealing a little bit from the song) I really and truly believe all of life comes down to just one thing: to know Jesus and to make Him known.
6 years ago

5 comments:
your #25 made me laugh out loud and i almost woke madison up from her nap!! too funny! miss you!
I love your randomness! You had me laughing so hard. Thanks for your humor!
I really like all 25 of your observations. Some I knew about and others I did not.
You have made my day! I have always thought you mumbled (you and Stu, actually). I always thought ya'll were trying to make me think I was losing my hearing. I feel so much better now! Woo hoo!
I love you,
Dad
I HATE odd numbers too!! But I probably take it a step further into crazy/scaryville than you do. If a tv has a numerical volume meter, I will only watch tv at an even number volume. I didn't like the fact that our first apartment was 3313.
Icepick is Justin by the way. Trying to figure out how to change my name on here. I feel like an old person trying to find the buttons on a stereo.
Post a Comment