Sunday, January 4, 2009

Talking, Clapping, and Nodding

Two days ago, Brooks started clapping!!! It's been so fun watching him do it:) There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to it, he will just randomly burst into clapping whenever he feels like it. Stu and I laugh because whenever we start clapping with him, he will stop doing it and stare at us like we have lost our minds! I don't think it will be long before he will do it on cue:) The nodding is something he has been doing for a while (and the noises), I was just lucky enough to get all of it on one video! He is so precious to us, and we can't believe how fast he is growing!


3 comments:

Wanda said...

This video makes me want to get in my car and drive to Dallas! He is sooooooooooooooooooo precious!!! Tell him every day how much his Grammy loves him.

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

So cute! We miss you lil' sweetie!!! :)

Justin and Allison said...

That video is so cute. I love the nodding too.
Stu looks like me after a hard days work, and the baby is asleep.