Brooks fell asleep on my shoulder this afternoon. I laid him down on the couch so I could use the restroom...when I came back, this is what I found! Both of them slept like that for 2 hours!
This is a photo that needs to be sent in to someplace. Maybe Parade magazine. I will let you know when I see the next contest.
Thanks for a super weekend. I have shown pictures of Brooks' version of "Dumbo" the elephant all day. He was a smash at school and the admin bldg. We had a ball!
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
6 comments:
How precious! I sooooooooo enjoyed the weekend. Love you guys.
Awww...Mercedes loves Brooks! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! So sweet!
How adorable!
This is a photo that needs to be sent in to someplace. Maybe Parade magazine. I will let you know when I see the next contest.
Thanks for a super weekend. I have shown pictures of Brooks' version of "Dumbo" the elephant all day. He was a smash at school and the admin bldg. We had a ball!
Love you,
Dad/Pappy
Thank you for the invite! I had asked Rach to ask you to invite me! I loved reading your blog. Brooks is precious...such a cute little man!
What a precious picture! I take it he likes to snuggle!
Post a Comment