So Stu and I experienced some straaaange things tonight at dinner!
We decided to treat ourselves and go to Pei Wei. When we pulled into the parking lot, there was this crazy looking lady in an electric wheel chair on the other side of the lot demanding us to stop! She held her hand up (almost like she was giving us a high five) and then started directing us to come over to her. I told Stu that was creepy and to not stop. (If you think we are bad people for not stopping...you didn't see this crazy lady!) Well then she started following us!! It was almost comical to see her trying to chase down our car in her wheel chair. We pulled around a few lanes until we finally saw her go up to someone else. It looked like she was asking for money the way the guy was responding to her.
After that, we went inside, sat down at a table by the window, and got our food. All of a sudden we hear this loud BANG on the window right where we were sitting! At first I thought it was some kind of ball, but then I saw a bird flying away. You guessed it...a bird had flown right into the window! I'm just amazed it was still alive!
Finally, we were driving home and Brooks was crying because he was wanting to get out of his car seat. Over Brooks' crying, Stu jokingly said, "Brooks, if you stop crying I will give you a million dollars." Immediately Brooks stopped crying!! It was too funny!!! Of course he started back up again a few minutes later, but it was funny at the moment:) I guess we better start saving our money:)
So those were our humorous and somewhat bizarre happenings at dinner! Can't wait to eat tomorrow night!
6 years ago

5 comments:
Are you sure it wasn't Friday the 13th??? Strange!
Ha Ha! Thanks for the laugh. Smart boy you have!
What an experience! I think I would have gone home, turned out the lights and closed all the drapes. Spooky night and it isn't even Halloween!
Speaking of Halloween, can't wait to see the costume!
Also, thanks for a super day yesterday.
Love, Pappy
Wow, that is crazy! There are some definite crazies in this world! :)
It was great to see you and meet little Brooks! He is a doll!
Hey, Deb asked me to send you her email address so she could read your blog. It is deborahpotter83@hotmail.com. Thanks! :)
I so thought you were going to say that the loud banging on the window was the crazy lady in the wheelchair trying to get your attention and not leaving you alone! LOL.
Post a Comment