Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dewberry Farm

This past weekend we went to Houston to visit my family, and to go to Dewberry Farm. It was so much fun! We had such a good time walking around and looking at all the "farm" stuff, eating, and going to the pumpkin patch! The best part was just being with family. We took so many pictures of the babies, I think they were sick of us! Stu and I made it a quick trip by going down Friday night and then leaving Saturday night. Thanks to Kody and Corby for letting us crash at your place!


"Do you want to smile for these people, Brooks? I don't either...they stuck us in these pumpkins!"



Not amused!

Justin and Taylor

Well look at those funny looking animals!


Grammy, Pappy, and Brooks

Pumpkin Patch

Brooks REALLY wanted that Diet Coke!

1 comment:

Phil B said...

The Dewberry Farm was so much fun! I am already looking forward to next year when we will be chasing Brooks and Taylor through the pumpkin patch!

I really didn't give Brooks any Diet Coke! :)

Love,

Pappy