Brooks and I made a quick trip to Houston this past week to visit family. We stopped at my Aunt Kim and Uncle John's house first, then we went to Kody and Corby's. I completely forgot to bring my camera, but here are some pictures my aunt took of Brooks when we were talking to him on the couch! He is so great!
Are cameras that scary, Brooks???

So sweet!

Smiling at mom

Brooks' first time to meet a dog! Chloe was so jealous of all the attention Brooks was getting:) It was really funny.
3 comments:
It was so good having you and Brooks here for a few days. I miss you guys already! My neighbor, Tami, called Friday night and wanted to know if she could come over and rock Brooks! I had to break the bad news to her that you had already headed back to Dallas! Everyone falls in love with him because he's so incredibly precious...except Chloe...she's just jealous!
Aww! Y'all were here and we missed it! BOOOOOOOOO! You need to tell us next time so we can crash your party! :)
Brooks is still extremely cute!!!
His looks are starting to change a little. He's is definitely getting cuter and cuter. The hair is cool! Maybe he needs to go to Tizzy's! :)
Pappy
Post a Comment