What a cutie. I got to see him on the skype this morning while Shane was napping. I told Brooks that I am Gigi--is that okay? I am hoping to visit Lindsay and Kolby so I can cuddle with him.
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
6 comments:
Oh, my goodness!!! He looks so precious and grown up!! Can't wait to see ya'll.
Grammy
What good pics of the little man watching Mom. He looks grown! I'm waiting to see you because you are on the way home now for graduation.
Pappy
Brooks,
I can't wait to see you on Monday! You look like such a good helper helping your Mommy cook dinner! :)
Lindsay :)
Yea! He's such a grown up boy in his bumbo!!!!
He was SOOOOOO CUTE today!! I'm so glad we got to finally meet him!
What a cutie. I got to see him on the skype this morning while Shane was napping. I told Brooks that I am Gigi--is that okay? I am hoping to visit Lindsay and Kolby so I can cuddle with him.
I miss that precious little boy! He can come watch Aunt Kim cook anytime!
Post a Comment