That Brooks slept straight from 8 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. last night!! I just wish I had gone to bed at 8 instead of 11:30. But I guess laundry has to be done at some point!
YEA!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I wish Noah was still sleeping through the night. He's started this new trend where he wakes up at 3:30, no matter WHAT time he went to sleep!!
Yea for Brooks!!! I hope this is the beginning of a loooooooong phase! :)
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
6 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray!! Let's hope he keeps it up!
Yay for sleep!
I knew he could do it! YEA for Brooks!
Pappy
Go Brooks!!!
It scared me when Claire slept through the night the first time! Hope he keeps up the good work...and I'm glad I can read your blog again! :)
YEA!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I wish Noah was still sleeping through the night. He's started this new trend where he wakes up at 3:30, no matter WHAT time he went to sleep!!
Yea for Brooks!!! I hope this is the beginning of a loooooooong phase! :)
Post a Comment