Holy moley! They look like the same person! That is amazing! Well we know for sure that Brooks is Stu's baby!! :-)
So I didn't read the caption first...and thought it was Brooks!!! They look so much alike!! So Crazy!
I didnt even scroll down to see Brooks and I thought the one of Stu was Brooks. Ha, that is amazing! But I think he has your nose. :)
I can tell the difference, Honey! Brooks has your nose and lips and sweet disposition. Don't you listen to those other people!Your Dad
Wow! They really do look like the same baby!!! I also thought it was Brooks before I read the caption! :)
Post a Comment
Hotwire Travel
5 comments:
Holy moley! They look like the same person! That is amazing! Well we know for sure that Brooks is Stu's baby!! :-)
So I didn't read the caption first...and thought it was Brooks!!! They look so much alike!! So Crazy!
I didnt even scroll down to see Brooks and I thought the one of Stu was Brooks. Ha, that is amazing! But I think he has your nose. :)
I can tell the difference, Honey! Brooks has your nose and lips and sweet disposition. Don't you listen to those other people!
Your Dad
Wow! They really do look like the same baby!!! I also thought it was Brooks before I read the caption! :)
Post a Comment