6 years ago
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Update
Sooooo, we went to the doctor yesterday! When we got there, we had our scheduled sonogram first. I always LOVE sonograms because I get to look at Brooks and see how much he has grown! We have a great sonogram technician who is wonderful about showing us every detail of Brooks. Brooks is looking fabulous at this point, and Praise the Lord, is healthy! We also found out that according to the sonogram, he weighs around 8 pounds right now!!!!!! From what I hear, sonograms are not always completely accurate on the weight, but come pretty close. Let me tell you, it definitely feels like I'm carrying around 8 pounds in my belly these days! haha. Then we met with a nurse practitioner because my doctor is out of town this week. We talked, and she said it looks like Brooks is slowing down a little more after his huge growth spurt from last week that made them schedule a sonogram. She also checked me, and I am currently 2 cm dialated and 80% effaced! WOW! So I guess it could really be any day now:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
"My bags are packed...I'm ready to go...". That was a song years ago. I would like to thank my grandson for waiting for TAKS testing to be over before he made his arrival. Now that is behind me, Brooks can come anytime...I am ready and the gas tank will constantly be full.
Take care, my daughter, and know that God has His own perfect time. Whenever it happens, we will be on our way to Dallas - "Spit Spot"!
Love,
Pappy
I'm so excited at the thought of Brooks being here! I absolutely cannot wait! Don't let Stu forget to send directions to the hospital! I love you!
How exciting! You will continue to be in our prayers! I cannot wait to see a picture of this baby! Do you think your Dad is excited? Ha! That is so sweet! At least your Mom and Dad don't have to buy a $700 plane ticket at the last minute! :) I will be praying for a fast, safe, healthy delivery for you both!
Love,
Lindsay
I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! I can't believe he's almost here. I pray that the Lord will continue to strengthen you each day. You are in for the most amazing time of your life!!
Katy--- I know you and Kara were due around the same time- Our baby Cohen made his appearance on May 2- 1:45 pm- 8lbs. 5 oz Head full of hair- He's a keeper- Hang in there- It won't be long now... Dee ~~~~
Oh my gosh!!! You're so going to give birth soon! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait until it's my turn.
PS - I love your haircut!
Can't wait to hear all about little Brooks arrival! And I love your Dad's message...so cute!!
Hey!! I'm so excited for you!! I totally understand how you feel right now!! He will be here before you know it...and it will feel like he has been here forever!
Any day now....
Post a Comment