6 years ago
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Craziness
Well, I went to the doctor today to have a check up and see how things were progressing! I was pretty much the same, BUT my doctor decided to induce me in the morning!!!!! AHHHHH!!! We are so excited and just so thrown back by it all:) We go to the hospital at 7 a.m. and will just go from there! So I guess the next post we will have will be of our little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Stu and Katy-
I just recently found your blog, and just read this post at 1:01pm. I'm PRAYING right now for the newest member of your family and for the two of you. Happy almost MOTHER'S DAY!
Can't wait to get the stats!
Love, Elaine W.
Yay! Can't wait to see Brooks! What a great Mother's Day gift!
Love,
Lindsay :)
Congrats Stu & Katy and welcome Brooks. We can't wait to meet you. Mr Bill & Mrs Sue
WELCOME to this bundle of joy that God has given you. Can't wait to see photos. Happy first Mother's Day!!!!
Love,
Debbie Easterwood
I just received an e-mail that Brooks was born! Congratulations!
Well, CONGRATS!!!! If Lauren doesnt give birth by next friday, she will probably be induced then!!
Can't wait to see pictures of Brooks Micheal.
congratulations to the new parents!
Happy Mother's Day, Katy. Can't wait to meet little Brooks!
Love, Ms. Jo
Happy Mother's Day, Katy!!!
Post a Comment