Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let the Cravings Begin

I decided to change our background to something that makes me happy these days...ice cream!!! haha. Well, it's actually not ice cream. It's frozen custard that I crave! It's really funny to me b/c I have never been a big ice cream person. If it is there, I might eat it. If it's not there, it doesn't bother me. I would never have called my desire for frozen custard a "craving" until Stu said it one time. He told me he thought custard must be my craving b/c almost every night after dinner I would say, "Hmm...I think some frozen custard sounds good." That was about a month ago, and since I STILL believe frozen custard sounds delicious after every meal, it must be my "craving":) Too bad I don't ever get it as much as I think about it! haha!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i was thinking... hmmmm.... we (me and you and brooks) should go get some frozen custard this week...

ask brooks - he'll say yes :)

love and miss you!
court

Kim Timberlake said...

At least you have an excuse for your cravings! Frozen custard sounds good to me all the time and I'm not pregnant(and I am thankful about that)! Love you guys!

Phil B said...

Custard sounds so good right now. When we see you next we will go get all you want!
ILY,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Frozen custard sounds a lot healthier than my "cravings"... little debbies snack cakes. :-\ I can just FEEL the inches packing on each time I give in... Noah sure is a demanding little thing! :) I'm so glad we have all SUMMER to get to know our little guys!!!