I know several people from back home in Beaumont read our blog, so I wanted to take the chance to ask for a prayer request. My best friend Kerrie (she was matron of honor at my wedding) just gave birth to twin girls exactly one week ago! Addison Leigh and Emma Claire. They were a little over a month early, and are absolutely gorgeous! They were born small, both weighing 4 pounds 5 ounces. Right now they are in NICU until they are strong enough to go home. I talked to Kerrie today, and she told me they need 8 consecutive "good" feedings a day before the doctors will consider letting them leave. I think she told me that so far they have had 4, so that is progress!! I was just wanting everyone to pray for Emma, Addison, Kerrie, and her husband Will. Kerrie has been released from the hospital, but her and Will spend all day there with the girls before going home to sleep...and then they go right back. I know it was really hard for them to go home without their babies. They are just exhausted and need prayers for strength and endurance. Pray that Emma and Addy will hold their body temperature and feed well so they can go home with their mom and dad soon. I would appreciate it very much! I attached some pictures of the girls! They are just beautiful!
I'm pretty sure Addison is on the right and Emma is on the left (let me know if I'm wrong Kerrie!)


5 comments:
Please let Kerrie know that we are praying!
Mom
praying for the new family.
please give them my love.
court
The girls are so beautiful! I will definitely be praying for everyone.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe Will is now a dad. (We went to DBU together.) We will be praying for the twins!
Lori
~The Bargain Shopper Lady
Tell Kerrie that her Beaumont parents are definitely praying for all of them. I sent her a text when they were born but I am sure she has been so busy she couldn't answer.
The girls are so pretty. They look great!
Dad
Post a Comment