6 years ago
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Feeling Excited
We had a doctor's appointment today! I always look forward to doctor appointments that deal with the baby! We got to listen to the heartbeat again! This time was especially great b/c Stu got to be there to hear it!! We also got to find out that our next sonogram will be December 11th! We will hopefully be able to determine the gender at that appointment. I don't think words can describe how excited (and anxious) we are! I haven't really been "counting down the days" for us to find out what we are having...but having an actual date set DOES change things a liitle bit;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We cannot wait to find out about our new grandchild! It will be an amazing day! Hope we have cooperation from the baby!!
Mom/Grammy
Yay! That is so exciting! We cannot wait to find out what you are having!
I can't wait!!!! Either a best friend for the girls, or a potential love connection! They will be betrothed from birth! HA
I cant wait to know what you are having. All your friends are having girls so you need to follow suit...just kidding! Oh and Kerrie is already causing problems before the kids are even born, only ONE of her girls can marry your son if you have a boy, she better not cause calamity! Update soon!
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE MONDAY TO FIND OUT ON TUESDAY WHAT MY NEW GRANDBABY WILL BE! WHAT AN AMAZING TIME THE LORD IS GIVING THE BROOKS FAMILY THESE DAYS. I THANK HIM EVERY DAY FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS HE IS GIVING US.
TAKE CARE.
LOVE,
DAD/PAPPY
Post a Comment