Thursday, August 9, 2007

growing up

It's been a while since I have posted pictures of Mercedes and Anabelle. Mercedes is growing every day and I'm sad to see it. I'm ready for all the playing and scratching to calm down...but she's so cute! She is still driving Anabelle CRAZY!! Mercedes is a lot braver now than when she was first introduced to Anabelle. She wants to play with her ALL the time, and Anabelle doesn't want anything to do with it! I've posted a video of the normal interaction between both of them. You can see how annoyed Anabelle is:) What's funny is that when they calm down, they will snuggle next to one another and sleep for hours. I guess deep down there is SOME affection there.



4 comments:

Kim Timberlake said...

I LOVE this video! Poor Anabelle never gets a break!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anabelle,

I, too, know the aggravation of having an annoying little sister!!!!! You never get a moment's peace. Hang in there, Anabelle. When your sister FINALLY grows up, you will find out she's not so bad after all. Remember--you will always be my favorite grandcat!!

Kim Timberlake said...

Dear Mercedes~
I apologize for feeling sorry for Anabelle in my previous comment. Please forgive me! I really do understand what it's like to have an OLDER sister who hisses at you and walks away when all you want to do is play. Try to love Anabelle anyway! Just remember she's old and needs her rest!

Phil B said...

WHAT A GREAT VIDEO! IT'S GOOD TO SEE ANNABELLE GET SOME REAL EXERCISE.


LOVE,

DAD