Well, we are FINALLY moved in to our new place, and FINALLY have internet and cable:) So now we can post some pictures of the new place! We have had a few bumps along the way, but we are happy with everything, and glad to be settled in:)
Hey, I'm so glad that you posted pics of your new place. It looks great!!! I really like your shelving unit you got from IKEA!! I hate that we had stuff going on this weekend, b/c I would love for yall to stay with us! Hopefully sometime soon!!!
Pictures look great and welcome back to planet Earth with your internet service. My how times have changed. When I was a kid, we were lucky to have one phone in the house and you had to call the operator to call long distance.
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
3 comments:
The new place looks great! Can't wait to see it! I'm glad you are up and running again...I was starting to have blog withdrawls!
Hey, I'm so glad that you posted pics of your new place. It looks great!!! I really like your shelving unit you got from IKEA!! I hate that we had stuff going on this weekend, b/c I would love for yall to stay with us! Hopefully sometime soon!!!
Pictures look great and welcome back to planet Earth with your internet service. My how times have changed. When I was a kid, we were lucky to have one phone in the house and you had to call the operator to call long distance.
Have a great week.
Dad
Post a Comment