6 years ago
Thursday, June 21, 2007
"Here kitty kitty..."
We would like to introduce a new addition to our family! A cat had a litter of kittens under my grandma's (Maw Maw) deck in her backyard, and we were able to take one of them home with us! We named her Mercedes and she is doing great so far! She's not too fond of Anabelle just yet...but Anabelle doesn't seem to mind her. Both of them just sleep most of the day, so who really knows if they will even notice each other!! We will try to keep updates on how that progresses! Here are some pictures of our new SWEET kitty...watch out for your eyes, though...if you happen to be laying down, Mercedes likes to attack them if you blink too much! (not so SWEET then)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She's so pretty :) And I like the name!
Yay for Mercedes!!! So I take it that you made it to Dallas in one piece?? haha....Have fun playing with Mercedes!!
Awwwwwwww...I miss her already! She's such a sweetie!
Post a Comment