I know this is a little late since he is almost 6 1/2 months, but here we go:
1. You are definitely sitting up all by yourself.
2. You babble and spit bubbles a lot! It's really cute. I need to remind myself to record it before you stop doing it!
3. You are eating fruits and veggies now. I'm finding it interesting that you make nasty faces at the fruit, but dive your head towards the spoon for the vegetables! You definitely don't get that from me:)
4. You are sitting up in the bathtub with Brooks now. You splash a lot, and at first Brooks hated it, but now he thinks it is fun.
5. You are SO easygoing and just easy in general. You smile at almost everyone, and don't mind being held by anyone.
6. You go to bed between 7 and 8 o'clock depending on what we are doing. You usually wake up between 5 and 6 o'clock. (except for days like Saturday when it was 4:15 a.m.! yeah, thanks for that one!)
7. You grab for anything that is put infront of you.
8. You like for a blanket to be laid across your eyes when you are falling asleep
9. You went to the doctor and you weighed 18 lbs 8 oz! You were in the 95th percentile for height, and 75th for weight.
10. I seriously wish I could just hold and cuddle with you all day. You are SO ticklish, and it is hilarious to hear you grunt when we tickle you sometimes:)
11. Usually, I just have to look at you and say, "Boo!" and you crack up laughing
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment