Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hard

Life is hard. School is hard. Being a mom is hard. Being a good wife is hard. Cleaning my house is hard. Getting sleep is hard. Doing something productive after work is hard. Making dinner every night is hard. Putting my son to bed while stopping all of his excuses to get up is hard. Getting up to my alarm is hard. Finding time for reading my Bible is hard. Going to work instead of staying with my boys is hard. Paying their childcare fee is hard. Finding time for my best friends is hard.  Eating well is hard. Finding time to exercise is hard.  Getting out the door on time each morning is hard.

...there, I said it. I feel better!

2 comments:

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

girl.....I don't know how you do it! I can't even get everything done that I need to get done and I only have one child and am home all day! Your amazing Katy and you are a great mom, wife, friend and teacher! Hang in there!

Kim Timberlake said...

Well said Katy...in honor of all the moms who do it everyday! You are awesome...hang in there!!