Saturday, May 14, 2011

Levi at 2-3 Weeks Old








Well Levi has been an absolute dream baby (knock on wood)! He is a lot like Brooks was, which is somewhat of a surprise. Since Brooks was such a great baby, we were expecting Levi to be a terror! He usually wakes up once in the middle of the night around 2 a.m. and falls back asleep until about 6 a.m. Not bad at all! At this point, he is just sleeping and eating, but he is staying awake for longer periods of time now. He is beginning to respond to our voices, and I love how wide his eyes get when I get close to his face. He LOVES to be rocked, and enjoys snuggling up under my chin.

I told someone the other day I can definitely see why the younger child is more spoiled and "babied". With Brooks we were so worried about doing everything "right" and making sure he didn't develop any bad habits. With Levi, I realize now how fast these precious stages fly by, and I'm soaking up every moment of it! I just want to hold him and snuggle all day long:)

Brooks is still doing such a great job with his brother, although we are seeing him crave some more attention from us. He will hold Levi's bottle, give him his paci, and he even tried to show Stu how to "pat his back" tonight to make him feel better:)

No comments: