Thank you for making me a mommy. Thank you for teaching me so much about myself and life. I love looking at the world through your eyes, and all the innocence there! I'm so proud of you for so many different reasons, and treasure everything about you. You have made these past 3 years SO much fun for your daddy and I. There have been lots of tears, growing pains, joy, laughter, and sweet memories that I will forever cherish! I can't believe how the time has flown. You are such a precious little boy, and I love you so much!
Our time of having you for an only child is coming to an end. While this makes me a little sad, we are SO excited to give you a little brother to take care of and play with. I pray that you two become best of friends, and will always love and support each other. I know you will be an amazing big brother!
I love you my sunshine,
mommy
6 years ago

1 comment:
Ok...I am now sitting at my desk crying!That is so sweet and a feeling I can identify with. There's something about knowing your "little boy" is not going to be the baby anymore that tugs at your mommy heartstrings! Brooks is such an awesome kid and I know he will be a great Big Brother! I'm excited about watching him and Levi grow up together! Love you guys!
Post a Comment