Saturday, March 12, 2011

Making Progress in Levi's Room

We are going with a nautical/sailboats theme in Levi's room! We found a bedding at Pottery Barn that we both liked, AND it allowed us to keep the same gray paint on the walls:) Less painting=happy parents. We only have to paint the trim and doors in the room. We put up navy blue curtains, and tied twine around them for some kind of accent.


This is the rocking chair area (obviously!) Thanks to my parents for giving us the table! It will definitely come in handy in the middle of the night when I need a light on, or a place to put a bottle, burp rag, blanket, etc. The mirror will also not be staying there. We are thinking about putting shelves on that wall. 

This is definitely not staying this way! We have plans to buy a rowboat oar to hang here. Stu will attach some pegs to it so we can hang bags on it for diapers. We are looking for a red changing pad cover. One great thing is that all the drawers are filled with Levi's clothes, washed and ready to go! 

This is what you see looking straight into the room from the doorway. On the far left side, I hung up the blanket that came with the bedding on the wall. This is not going to stay here, I eventually want some kind of painting there, and wanted to see what it would look like! The blanket will be placed on the rocker I'm sure:) 

1 comment: