Saturday, March 13, 2010

Snow Day!

The weekend before Valentine's Day (I think this was February 11th) we had a HUGE snowfall! It was amazing to look out the window and see a foot of snow on the ground! I'm pretty sure they said it was record snowfall for the Dallas area. I had to go to school that day, but as soon as I got home, we headed outside to play! 


Brooks seeing snow for the first time! 
I tried to get Brooks to turn around to take a picture, but he was so excited he just twisted his body around! He didn't want to stop moving.
There we go! 
LOVE this picture! It was actually an accident. I couldn't see through the camera at all b/c of the snow, so I was trying to take some test pictures...ended up getting this great shot! 
Watching his dad
Touching the snow for the first time
Brooks did NOT want to stop playing to take a picture!
As soon as Stu put him down, he looked at me and said "CHEESE!" Little stinker! 

This picture makes me laugh b/c I'm OBVIOUSLY paying close attention to my son, meeting his every need, and making sure he is not falling down in the snow! 

2 comments:

Kim Timberlake said...

So good to see some new pictures of the Conry family! I still can't believe all that snow! Brooks is growing so much...I miss you guys!

Dede said...

Precious! Thank you for sharing Brooks with us - we had a ball!