Each year, we try to go to the Neiman Marcus parade in downtown Dallas. This year, it was freezing, so Justin and Tiffany got a hotel room that overlooked the parade route below. It was perfect for the kids to stay warm, and still see all the floats!
At one point, Pappy, Stu, and I went down to the street to see the parade up close. This is a picture I took of the kids and Tiffany looking out the window from the street!
Trying to get a good picture of all the kids under the tree. This is one of the best ones. Too bad the boys don't look like they are enjoying themselves!
I told Taylor I would give her a bite of a pop tart if she would smile really big for me! haha. shhhh.

1 comment:
I know y'all had fun...at least Pappy did. Brooks sure is a cutie.
Post a Comment