6 years ago
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Brooks at 19 Months
1. You LOVE it when I trace your hand with my fingers. If I stop doing it, you will move your hand all around until you find my hand to continue tracing yours.
2. I'm taking the advice of stephanie and taking a moment to write down how difficult this time is. It is by far the most challenging months we have had since you have been born as far as your strong will and temper tantrums! We are learning fast, struggling at times, and you are learning consequences faster than you can blink:) It breaks my heart, but I know discipline is our responsibility as parents...and we want you to be an obedient young man to not only us, but to the Father.
3. As hard as this stage is, I absolutely love how much of your personality is showing! You are so sweet, and constantly run to give us hugs and kisses!
4. You love it when we say "Big Boy!" You smile from ear to ear, and usually repeat "Big Boy!" back to us.
5. I told stu how embarrassed I was the other day when the pizza man delivered our pizza, and you were so happy you were laughing and clapping your hands at the door! I was embarrassed because you understand exactly what is in that pizza box!
6. You love gerber graduates pasta right now.
7. There is nothing better than the time we spend together when we get home in the afternoons.
8. You go to the kid's club at the gym with your dad during the day, and you love going! All we have to say is, "Brooks, do you want to go play?" You scream, "PLAY!" and will go right in.
9. You are still into blocks and cars, but now have added trains to that mix. choo! choo!
10. Yo Gabba Gabba is still your favorite show. You will go find the remote and hand it to us when you want to watch it.
11. You are having a hard time going to bed these days. You cry a lot when it's bedtime!
12. You absolutely love taking baths.
13. You now love anabelle as much as you love mercedes!
14. You are such a quick learner. I probably have to show you something one time, and you remember exactly where it is. It's amazing to me how many words you remember, too. Speaking of that, you say 'mama' on a regular basis now, and you actually know it means me!!
15. You LOVE to brush your teeth. You actually just love the taste of the infant toothpaste!
16. You love putting on your shoes and socks. You are very cooperative when it comes to putting on or changing your clothes. Sometimes, you will even grab a diaper when we ask you to, and then lay down for us to change it!
17. Anytime you see a camera, you shout out "CHEESE!"
18. I love you, I love you, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment